Skip to main content

Wanted - Nissan Caball hydraulic reservoir

13 years 7 months ago #27159 by
Ooops .. my apologies on that error. I read clutch reservoir .. then somehow, my searching got sidetracked to the brake master cylinder.
My brain's a bit scrambled at present, I've got a good dose of the 'flu, and maybe all the painkillers are playing with my brain cells .. :D

O.K. .. I can't find anything on the YC 240 .. but the Nissan model list for Japan shows the GC 340 (with a gap and no dash between the letters and numbers - important to remember when doing searches) .. as a Nissan Civilian, not a Caball. The Civilian is the bus version of the Caball.

www.nissan-global.com/EN/DOCUMENT/PDF/FF...NissanFF_E_24-27.pdf

The last website I listed shows a clutch master cylinder for a QC 340 .. and it's listed under Caball models .. along with C 340.
No Civilian models are listed. Is it possible that there's a typo there, and that GC 340 was supposed to be QC 340? Sometimes there can be errors in part numbers interpretation.

There are three P/No's there for CMC .. they are 30610-J5102, 30610-J5300 and 30610-J6200. Do any of those part numbers jell with your part numbers?

This other parts website also lists a QC 340 model, but no GC 340. It lists a GC 240 model.

www.shouieco.com.tw/index.php?act=bc&cy=7

One of the CMC's (P/N 30610-J5300) is listed and pictured, on the following website. Is this the correct CMC? It appears as if this P/N is one of the more common CMC P/No's, as it shows up on numerous sites.

0086parts.com/auto/product/cylinder.pdf

Cheers - Ron.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #27160 by Datsunrally
G'day Ron,

Thanks for all your part number detective work! This is the site that I use to identify the models that various parts come from:

www.ratdat.com/?s=part+numbers

The clutch master cylinder you mention on the last website looks to be the correct one. It has the "nipple" that is used to link to the remote reservoir via a rubber hose.

Nissan in Japan provided me with the following part numbers for the reservoir:

30630 J6200 or 30630 J2051

So now, I have all the part numbers I could need, but still no parts...

I think it's just going to be a case of travelling through the country and discovering a disued Caball resting in a shed or paddock somewhere.

Cheers,

Jeff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds