Skip to main content

What's your worst/funniest/oddball FU or disaster?

More
14 years 1 month ago #11534 by bigcam
A couple of pionts here Werk.
1 tell your boss to update his website, Wettenhalls arn't Total Care, not that they where far away.
2 Radio Remote controls are a bit of a have. You would be surprised at how cheap they are. Tell your man to get on to Southcott Hydraulics or N L Tucker (perth and Melbourne), you should be able to replace the whole lot srtraight away and have plenty of shillings left over to buy BEER. Try Tuckers first, they are who we use.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • Away
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 1 month ago #11535 by Swishy

WerkOrse
GuddayM8

RE: DON'T run over your $10,000 radio remote control for you sideloader

Rrrrrrr Surely U didn't

Ifn U did

Hope the boss Stiks U in a Volvo Lorry for a day

TH@'ll teach U ;D
LOL

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
14 years 1 month ago #11536 by melonreo

G'day Cam,
That's not a good start to his day...

I found these of my uncles tipper. It had been slowly sinking into the ground over a few days, until this......

It was full of scrapped tractors, so a few had to be unloaded before it could be lifted. :(

-Stu

so it was full of scrap tractors EH, sucked in i say serv em right

• Topic Author
14 years 1 month ago #11537 by
A oldie
They always do this on a cold rainy nite
I hate that.......

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #11538 by truckmadandy
Heres one i can remember kw 871n broke crankshaft going to bris sth of coona circa 88 got lift into town with fella who did brissy in mint 3070 had to take me shoes off in cab(someone will know of him)got truck towed to coona diesel(fernando) worked for him and stayed with him for a few days till a mate who i worked with came down from brissy(and if i have it right he almost rolled his truck on a back road somewhere and hadto chain it to a tree or something) he dropped his trailer in coona with 15 ton of wire on it and he took my trailer to brissy and unloaded it and came back to coona we wapped wire to his trailer by hand and backed my trailer on to his and laid a spare bown at back of trailer and cross chained it and got it back to melb theres more to the story inc a run in with nsw rta but with a bit of bullshit we got it all home iv got a pic of it on south eastern freeway i will figure out how to post it,,,cheers

• Topic Author
14 years 1 week ago #11539 by
Well, this ain't mine .. but it takes a good 'un, to flip a C-500 and triples, on a dedicated haul road .. ::)

This is on the Mt Jackson to Koolyanobbing haul road. The company running this fleet of C-500's are builders-turned-miners, so you can understand why they have equipment and operator problems .. :)

• Swishy
  • Away
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 1 week ago #11540 by Swishy

JuanTrak
GuddayM8

Gr8 Pix
Keep m cummin

Jist imagine the paperwork with th@ FU

Goes 2 sho U should try n have a 'U n Me' standing @ the door when the cruise control is set to max

;D

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

• Topic Author
13 years 11 months ago #11541 by
On one of the more famous TV commercials, here on the Left coast .. right after the bloke prangs his car ...

... the local smart alec, pops his head around the corner, and says .. "ARE YOU WITH THE RAC??? .... " :D

Well, in this case below .. I'd say .... YES, he WAS .... but maybe, NOT, in the future .. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

More
13 years 11 months ago #11542 by disco
oop,s some one did'nt know his maths :o :o :-?

More
13 years 11 months ago #11543 by GM Diesel
OOPS....dont know where or who

GM Diesels - Converting diesel into noise since 1938.

Time to create page: 0.613 seconds