Skip to main content

an expensive puzzle

More
14 years 8 months ago #12579 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: an expensive puzzle
BC its a pity you mised him, I dont know where he is set up, in future I will ensure I can report the landmarks....

seeing as he has a 20 foot container which extends up and out into an old fashioned blacksmith shop, complete with verandah etc, he is probably the landmark....

Sarge :-X

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #12580 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: an expensive puzzle
I must admit I wasn`t exactly "free range" to look at everything on Sunday. 8-)

14 years 8 months ago #12581 by
Replied by on topic Re: an expensive puzzle

I must admit I wasn`t exactly "free range" to look at everything on Sunday. 8-)

Did you go anywhere near the "chooks "? ;D

regards greenie [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

Talking to Pete you could here the roosters very clearly!

14 years 8 months ago #12582 by
Replied by on topic Re: an expensive puzzle

Swishy, you have no idea how close that is to being him, just wait a few years and when he shrinks it will be him..... the one with the hammer... dont you reckon Greenie????

Sarge :-X

Hey Sarge, think Swishys pic shows Pete with a bit more hair. ;D

regards greenie [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

More
14 years 8 months ago #12583 by Blacksmithpete
Well the old volvo did have a misshap once again bad time to be wanting to give up the smokes
luckily parts a available and with a new leaf spring and a couple of u bolts and a thousand dollars less in my wallet I was back on the road

I had just started to unload my container when this bloke said somthing like I had a lot of work to to to get ready to which I answered well it would be easier if you helped so he pitched in unloading my container
once it was on the ground it dawned on me who it was Thanks Greenie
He even managed to retrieve my milk crate that the OH&S bloke conviscated we now call them airated steps
Got pinched in goondawindi for marking the wrong day in the log book ticked the s for sat instead of s for sun so the s in now for six hundred bucks

I got to ask Swishy WHEN do u av time 4 werk U seem 2 spend maw time driving your puters arddrive than a truck and didnt nok a volvo in this post

Pete

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds