More
8 years 10 months ago #159944 by Bobsboy
Hi,

ReX M80

... x pier ance sez
stik wiff wotcha kno
th@ iz Relaible. . .

zaclee,
we see every day those that jump to the latest's i.e. mobile phone technology to find themselves having spent untold hours learning the new tec only to be severely disappointed in the end result and no better off than they were before.

Maybe same with trucks?
Modern cowboys call for the RAA when it stops because that's how they have been trained and that's the work place policy. (OHW, legal liability's, personal skills what ever, whatever).

Folks like the Swish climb underneath the beast with a handful of spanners an fix the bloody thing.

Go with what you know.

Works for me.

No right or wrong.

Volvo/ Kenworth, Ford/ Holden, Windows/ Mac, Old Nokia/new whats its. . . What ever floats your boat.

Go in Peace, do your own thing in your own way.
They both work.

-b

Mucking about on the edge

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #159945 by rex
Gentlemen.
Browny, It will have a Computer sending all sorts of confusing messages, God forbid, Swishy is trouble enough the way he is, a confused Swishy would be impossible to handle.
Cunning, Yes they do the job very well, the Trucks are great, servicing can be a little difficult at times.
Bill, I would prefer not to say what we pay for the Mercedes, other than it is very very competitive, then again we do have 9 2660s on heavy work. Main stream parts are reasonably priced, the odd ones can be a little expensive. They handle gross weights up to 130 tonnes with relative ease, servicing and customer support is very good.
Our Trucks have to V8 engine, the new generation have a 6 cylinder engine. I have driven the new generation Truck in Europe, to say good, nice, exceptional is an understatement .
Rex

Making a small effort to save the history of road transport in Australia by being in front of Simms

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #159946 by Swishy
the 'V' bus
iz jista plain Jane wiff no attitude
n 2 make ppl look @ me .......... look @ me they cum up wiff stunts
lik thiz n

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqV5p3c_PszCPSby4mTJb8wW8MG77cfUEkRqJlImZhEDS2l--3SA

me nose wich one eye'd rather look @

Now
fir the Q:? on everones lips
wot one twould U'd rather L@@k @

LOL
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Swishy.

More
8 years 10 months ago #159947 by Giddy up Go

Here you go Swishy, this was my ride for about 5 years and it NEVER let us down. I love my Yank stuff but this truck was phenomenal.

Okay, I've got my vest on.........start firing away.......I can take it :o

....Bout time you came outta the closet Cunning...cabover version just as good.... 8-)

"Gotta long way to go and a short time to get there....."

More
8 years 10 months ago #159948 by hayseed

....Bout time you came outta the closet Cunning...cabover version just as good.... Cool

Here you go Giddy. ;)

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
8 years 10 months ago #159949 by geoffb
Swishy could have found a piccy with American Iron eg Harley :-? :-? :-? :-?

More
8 years 10 months ago #159950 by Giddy up Go
RE: Reply 44. Great work there 'Hayseed' :)...remember it like it was yesterday. That was bout the only time I had cupla 'cabovers' in me mirrors... ;D. Take Yogali to Yenda to get top gear only to start again...Yenda to Barellan same, Ardlethan to Temora same.... Then the 'Hume' to look forward to Bowning to Skyline uphill all the way....good way to learn. ;)

"Gotta long way to go and a short time to get there....."

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
8 years 10 months ago #159951 by Swishy
SLoon Car Browny

Gudday M8

RE: piccy with American Iron eg Harley

YES ..... Butt
the gurlz must B very cold az thy dun appear to B fully clothed

Ifn U get my drift

LOL

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
8 years 10 months ago #159952 by rex
Swishy mate

Come on now and stop the Motorcycles and pretty girls, we need to know about the 2010 Mack, this is ground breaking news directly from your own post.
Rex

Making a small effort to save the history of road transport in Australia by being in front of Simms

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #159953 by hayseed

RE: Reply 44. Great work there 'Hayseed' :)...remember it like it was yesterday. That was bout the only time I had cupla 'cabovers' in me mirrors... ;D. Take Yogali to Yenda to get top gear only to start again...Yenda to Barellan same, Ardlethan to Temora same.... Then the 'Hume' to look forward to Bowning to Skyline uphill all the way....good way to learn. ;)

Giddy ,
You mean to tell Me , you NEVER changed down to go through Kamarah (or Binya for that matter) you naughty Boy, :o :o
Or were you too busy trying to keep your momentum up to hold Top gear up that rise past the Fruitfly Bin & the Tin Mine?? :-/ :-/

Rex,
I read somewhere that Benz & Freightliner are going down the same path as Volvo & Mack. & sharing common Platforms IE: engines ect.
I'm pretty sure that,That six cylinder Engine is a Benz variant of the 15 litre Detroit Diesel (DD15) Motor.. BISTBC.

Swishy,
Matey any chance of a happy snap of your new (to you) VOMACK ???
enquiring Minds & all that :-/ :-/

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by hayseed.

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds