Mack ......... nothing but M A C K pix

More
3 months 1 week ago #250230 by Lang
Mack Project.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, wee-allis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #250297 by grandad
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, PaulFH, wee-allis, Brocky45, oliver1950

More
3 months 4 days ago #250376 by grandad
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, wee-allis, Brocky45, oliver1950

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #250547 by V8Ian
There's some dollars tied up there. Enjoy.

Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by V8Ian. Reason: Video didn't embed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ianoz, PaulFH, Brocky45, PDU, oliver1950

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #250553 by Brocky45
IAN, Thank you for this video.. After viewing Tony Champion's collection I would like to see this one also.. Being a Slim Dusty fan I like the Superliner built in his memory..
Here is a picture of the Green B model at the beginning of the video while under construction:

Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Brocky45.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave_64, overlander, PaulFH, asw120, grandad, roKWiz, V8Ian, wee-allis

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #250556 by V8Ian
About time you visited us again, mate. If you come to Queensland, I'll take you to some of our trucking related tourist attractions. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brocky45

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #250565 by Brocky45
I would love to come back down again and do my own tour in a rental car , eating in pubs, and staying in motels.. That ATHS tour was too "high brow" for my tastes!!!
BUT, coming up on 79 this May, I doubt if my health will let me?? My wife is in worse shape so she definitely can NOT join me..
As a result all I can do is sit back and enjoy ALL the pictures and comments that you kind gentlemen post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, ianoz, Mrsmackpaul, Normanby, overlander, PaulFH, Southbound, V8Ian, wee-allis

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #250641 by grandad
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, overlander, PaulFH, wee-allis, Brocky45, oliver1950

More
2 months 1 week ago #250771 by grandad
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, eerfree, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, roKWiz, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 months 1 week ago #250781 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, asw120, roKWiz, wee-allis, PDU

Time to create page: 0.626 seconds