Skip to main content

Is an old truck for me?

More
14 years 6 months ago #15962 by hofmann
Replied by hofmann on topic Re: Is an old truck for me?
One problem with the rods is they like to put stupid size engines in them and I'll be lucky to make it from home to the gas station and back. I'm not sure how impressed my clients will be when all their neighbours come out to see what the racket is, not to mention my wife. Then when I back into their driveway and exchange my exhaust for a chunk of their driveway, I'm going to have to give them a discount on the quote.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #15963 by hofmann
Yeah, she is. Where do I know you from.

More
14 years 6 months ago #15964 by kennymopar2
a few months ago you done/quoting on a job in town .. the people had to get their stuff moved to storage then brisbane ..your wife showed me through the house

.. dam small world lol

More
14 years 6 months ago #15965 by hofmann
My wife just checked her book you did a quote at 50 Scott st a while back. You didn't get it but it was down to the client.

More
14 years 6 months ago #15966 by hofmann
That was quite a painfull job. Be glad you didn't get it.

More
14 years 6 months ago #15967 by kennymopar2
lol the access wasnt the best . . i dont whinge about hard work but my workers do !!
cgi.ebay.com.au/1974-DODGE-TRAY-TRUCK_W0...?hash=item3a54223c68

what about a truck like this cleaned up with your signwritting on it .. i know where to get them cheaper and usually better than Ebay ..

More
14 years 6 months ago #15968 by hofmann
Yeah that would be cool as long as I can still drive it on a medium rigid licence. Have you got a secret stash of them somewhere.

More
14 years 6 months ago #15969 by kennymopar2
ive actually got a larger one than that on my old mans property (it was in storage in mayfield till last week) . . but the old dodges are like driving a big V8 car they handle well for a truck & have plenty of grunt .. as i say look in just trucks magazine when it comes out in the next few days .. or "the land" newspaer every thursday

More
14 years 6 months ago #15970 by hofmann
No worries, it's going to be like christmas here when just trucks comes out. I must admit I find it difficult with those mags cause I have to trawl through pages of primemovers and I can never find "the one" again. You know, sweetheart, check this one out. It's just here...hang on...it's here somewhere, i just had it... Look when I find it I'll come get you. I'm used to filtered internet searches. I'll go buy the land too but I'll have to make sure the boys don't see it or they might make fun of me.

More
14 years 6 months ago #15971 by kennymopar2
lol cheers mate .. old trucks can be a good advertising medium . . much cheaper than yellow pages lol .. if you see a big yellow UD tomorrow at memorial drive/high street ..you will know its me :D

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds