Skip to main content

New Model Cat Engine

More
3 years 8 months ago #214063 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic New Model Cat Engine

Morris wrote: Lang, all we would have to do would be put a big tent over Canberra, put a pipe at the top and collect enough hot air to power the world.

Now you're being silly, Morris. Have you taken leave of your senses? You didn't put much thought into that, did you?
The majority of the public will not tolerate atomic power, yet you suggest concentrating a far greater potential form of energy.
I don't see it passing the pub test.
Moderators, I strongly suggest Morris's post be deleted, before North Korea get wind of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #214067 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic New Model Cat Engine
Cobbadog, The air cleaner would only have to be good enough to filter out bunyips, Tasmanian tigers and black panthers.
V8Ian, Don't worry, all the hot air is already being generated. What else but the hot air from all centres of Government around the world would be causing the hole in the Ozone layer, as well as global warming?

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #214078 by Rattail 1927
Replied by Rattail 1927 on topic New Model Cat Engine
Maybe the air cleaner mob are owned by cat , what colour are the inside of the air cleaner, if there green Detroit own them .....and if they are yellow cat own them , this guy tried to tell me that this engine was a cat , for a start it’s green and secondly it’s a two stroke , nice try mate , get to the back of the line ... mate.
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Rattail 1927.

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds