Skip to main content

Harvest time - West Wyalong

More
13 years 6 months ago #38426 by melonreo
i am not surprised at all about no beddies as i know for a fact that it is impossible to purchase a balaclava in this town

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #38427 by Andy Wright
Considering your time in an Albion of late, Rat, I mean Pat, I'm not surprised you know that. :P

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
13 years 6 months ago #38428 by Old AB
Some great shots Andy... The Flinstone has me though.. I didnt think they come out with two air cleaners.. But i do stand to be corrected......( Thanks Swishy).... Could she be cool powered??? Tony

Keep old inters alive.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #38429 by Sarge
bit concerned you will miss out on a working ACCO pic so took this today,both Son and wife came home early to beat the rain (and they did) old mate riding the rails because there's no top on the elevator... me, I'm not allowed to play for a few more days yet... :-[ should be good by Saturday... we are looking a little shabby, had the radiator out to fix the tacho drive... first start today, and no bloody good..... still got half the dash out to fix the wipers, and speedo too ......the cook is driving, that's always a good thing ::)

keep em coming Andy, Im stuck at home supposed to be laid up :o...yeah right... ;D
you dun well so far.

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Sarge.

More
13 years 6 months ago #38430 by melonreo
laid up eh sarge , that must mean you are handcuffed to something ;D

More
13 years 6 months ago #38431 by melonreo
did a bit of moonlighting yesterday ( ::)keeping the dream alive :D)
hopped in this 401 C12 cat 18 speed ,great little rocket, there is a big shortage of drivers up here , any of the more older ,ish or sorta semi retired or ex interstaters are willing or wanting to drive em and some that have the multi combination licences are not admitting that they have the qualifacations, so i ran my old mate wensday night and said i could do 2 days for you , then im off to sandown, so by thursday morning id had three more phone calls...anyways ole mate said tuck is out there go get it come back here take off that 1 trailer(because the weekend warior that drove for the last 2 days had a single trailer licence) and putt on them
there 19 meter set up and off you go..
great set up out here those bogie , bogie , no unhooking and a 35tonn payload just a tadd over length with the 401,
you will see in the pictures the drama,s i had because the trailers are a foot higher than most others

sorry got to go now the phone has rang and i have a load to get

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #38432 by bigcam
Pat working! and pictures to prove it!
Didn't feel the need to go the whole hog and register one of yours Pat? If your like me after about a week you've remembered what it was like and are happy to go back to your day job. :) :) :)
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by bigcam.

More
13 years 6 months ago #38433 by Andy Wright
Unreal.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
13 years 6 months ago #38434 by melonreo
Camster
not to often is my name and the word work in the same sentence ,unless the word avoiding in in there also ;D

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
13 years 6 months ago #38435 by Swishy

GuddayM8

Gr8 Pix
keep m Cummin

RE: not to often is my name and the word work in the same sentence

Az we get older
we soon learn to work smarter n not harder
LOL
How many kilometer leed U got to haul the grain harvest?

Cya

[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds