Skip to main content

REX/Ipec photos

More
12 years 11 months ago #50656 by craigs
Replied by craigs on topic Re: REX/Ipec photos
Swishy,
Never a truer word was spoken. Sometimes you would find the truck but not the driver. He was Busy ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #50657 by paul404
Replied by paul404 on topic Re: REX/Ipec photos
Thanks for that mate, That makes sense, would save alot of time.

More
12 years 11 months ago #50658 by craigs
Here is a couple more.

No fork lifts in little country towns back then. What would Workcover say ;D

More
12 years 11 months ago #50659 by
Replied by on topic Re: REX/Ipec photos
thanks to everyone for the pics it really brought back a bunch of memorys of 71 -72 i guess the worst was fittin those bloody twin headlights!!!! every 8160/9215 that came down from man kurri kurri to the greenacre w/shop had them fitted as the lights in the bumper were hopeless. bill buckly had the f/glass buckets made up and the assemblys from memory were duetz 24v units it an it was a pain in the a--s. i think either man or ipec went to a full f/glass corner panel with the twin headlights molded in in the end????

[ch729][ch647]sod [ch654][ch623] s[ch305] [ch477]u[ch305][ch1503] s[ch305][ch613][ch647] [ch653]o[ch

More
12 years 11 months ago #50660 by craigs
grenfell34
Like I said in the pm, looking at the front panel no headlight then jetaway and dart headlights straight and the one just sticking its nose out at Glen Innes twins on the angle.
Craig

More
12 years 10 months ago #50661 by craigs
SAR Shouldn't have said that Swishy. Remembered that IPEC sponsored a Hovercraft from the hume weir to the mouth of the Murray. Started of with a demo at the Albury Show.

Found out that they ripped the side curtain getting it of the trailer. Repairs being done.

Then they lost it. Had portable two ways, with about a mile radius. A Cessna was hired to follow the river until they found it. Broken fuel line I think. I dont know if the ever finished that run. Craig

More
12 years 10 months ago #50662 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: REX/Ipec photos
Nice line up of oldies in the background at the Albury show to Craigs.

More
12 years 10 months ago #50663 by Dilligaf
Replied by Dilligaf on topic Re: REX/Ipec photos
Some bloody good pics in here. I assume Dunk hasn't conned old BC into havin a look in here yet. I reckon I'll have to throw him a link considerin he was one of the main organisers for the recent Toll/Ipec reunion.

Professional pothole dodger!

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #50664 by
Replied by on topic Re: REX/Ipec photos
Bobcat came on here recently and asked politely about using other folks piccys on his site, and i guess would have been put off the idea , dont think he will be back [just quitely] ::) i personally dont give a rats who uses my pic,s .......other however have a different view :(

www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1304922710

just an observation

[ch729][ch647]sod [ch654][ch623] s[ch305] [ch477]u[ch305][ch1503] s[ch305][ch613][ch647] [ch653]o[ch

More
12 years 10 months ago #50665 by craigs
Assessor
Its alright about the photo's. I worked it out that Bobcat drove with my Father. He worked at IPEC for 21 years and I was in the airfreight side for 18. Got a PM from Grenfell34 he worked there to. And another bloke knew J whittington. Its a very small world. And I will be looking for your rig next time I'm working for Vic May up your way. It came up a treat!
Craig

Time to create page: 0.571 seconds