Skip to main content

Truckin about the district

12 years 3 weeks ago #75406 by
Replied by on topic Re: Truckin about the district
..cheers knighty .. that put that mystery to bed 8-) 8-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #75407 by Tired Iron
Knighty
Thanks for clearing that up BUT I reckon you shoulda let it run for another day at least!!!!
Keep 'em coming, and don't stop truckin" about now you're on a roll.
And I know about that cat.....
The knowledge unearthed on this forum is great, and the stories & pics just keep on coming. Sometimes the opinions offered may be wrong, but there is always some history, some experience and some opinion behind it, and we all should remember-IDSTBC.
Yer, that long mudguard had me tossed, so thanks again!
:) :) :) :) :)

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #75408 by knighty
thanks tired and others, it's unreal to read the comments and see the knowledge on the forum and to get a laugh and a smile from what comes up. jk ;D ;D

Lotsa Big Toys

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #75409 by knighty
the b model finally arrived, bought it a few years ago but could never get time to pick it up. jk

Lotsa Big Toys

12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #75410 by

took these ones today, MWM Transport,Sydney. Very nice 95 aerodyne, 600 cummings.. 18 speed..46 dual range diffs on air glide 200, last of the old style cab. jk

G'day Knighty, That K100E looks near indentical to Max Keough's old K100E only different engine and suspension.I don't think Airglide 200 came about till about 1997,This is a photo I took of Max's truck a few years back.
Its a 94 model Cummins N14,RTLO-18718,Eaton DT 461 @ 4.33/5.90 on airglide 100. Cheers James.

12 years 3 weeks ago #75411 by
Ah Knighty - another shot of ol' mate down near home base , parked up at the Yarragon Truck stop :P

[img

Untitled by clarkehighwheeler , on Flickr

[img

[img

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #75412 by knighty
gidday boys, i was only 10 yrs out about the square headlight kw s, they were 1987 models, light green with a emblem on the sleeper (aussie colours), heres a pic of one similar. jk

Lotsa Big Toys

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #75413 by 82cabover
G day jimmy i have good mail that they are one and the same truck,had repower and suspension upgrade cheers col.

livin the dream oldskool is cool

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #75414 by knighty
looks you were on the money jimmy, ole mate said he put the 600 hummin in and he's a local to you, but only gets home every mth or so. Next question, what were the 87 light green kw coe's with the emblem on the bunk called, i think they were a special model (maybee). jk

Lotsa Big Toys

More
11 years 11 months ago #75415 by knighty
few pics of our ole KW at home and unloading at mcdonald's new wool store in dubbo. jk

Lotsa Big Toys

Time to create page: 0.575 seconds