Skip to main content

Iz th@ right

More
14 years 10 months ago #9126 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: Iz th@ right
Hi Paul, Yes we know about that one,its a cat d2 3j,big family dramas with the ownership of it.Did own a float and used to use a mates prime mover but ended up selling it,so can't help you there i'm afraid.ian.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #9127 by paul404
Replied by paul404 on topic Re: Iz th@ right
ok well that stuffs that idea, it will just sit there i suppose till a fire runs through it then will be no good to anyone.

More
14 years 10 months ago #9128 by ianoz
Hi Paul,Talked to the nefphew that leases the block,he said he was in checking the cattle one day and as he drove out passed the dozer he noticed something shineing.Got out and found he must have disturbed someone trying to pinch something of the dozer The shiney thing he saw was a socket set Which he put in the back of his ute,strangely enough no one claimed them.,Serves them right he reckoned.What did you need to float?.ian.

More
14 years 10 months ago #9129 by paul404
that wouldnt surprise me ian, the house looks like someones been in to it too. the front doors been open for months now. seems like a waste of an old house. i am going out to look at the loadstar at rubyvale on sunday, just trying to work out how to get it home if its ok. rang a tilt tray mob in emerald, that will probably be the easiest option, at least they can winch it on and deliver it right to the door without hassles

More
14 years 10 months ago #9130 by ianoz
Hi Paul,From what the guy i was talking to said,the house doesn't have a floor in it any more as one of the other distant relations pulled it up looking for hidden valublles when the old fella was put into hospital.You can pick your friends but not your relations hey. There was another loadstar on ebay on russel island but you would reckon it would have to been pretty sad.ian.

More
14 years 10 months ago #9131 by paul404
the vultures come out from the wood work when they think theres a buck to be made.
i saw that one on ebay but it had no photo and said it was very rusty. i am mainly after a cab and panels so this one being out west should be in better nick with a bit of luck

More
14 years 10 months ago #9132 by ianoz
Atleast being where you are you should have plenty of room to keep it and just tell the missus ,No of course there not two of them .You must be seeing double.We leveled a pad out up behind the house outa sight To hide that sorta things. ian.

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds