Skip to main content

Re: Where is it?

More
9 years 4 months ago #151941 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: Where is it?

Roland, 1950 was a good year, but I am a 1949er

Thanks that makes me feel younger :-)

Cheers
RS :)

Roland, But do you look it ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)...19 more sleeps for me and BUGGER ............... 66

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #151942 by
Replied by on topic Re: Where is it?
You poor old blokes I,m only 25 goinggggggggggggggg on ????????????? . Dave

More
9 years 4 months ago #151943 by Intermodel63
Replied by Intermodel63 on topic Re: Where is it ?
Colin

Check photo with caravan, top right corner. Pre & post war bikes possibly out numbered cars in some areas & nearly all towns had bike racks on the footpath. The town also had a large itinerant workforce (fruit workers) the bike being their only means of transport. My mum and her mates worked at Ardmona & Kyabram 1949-50 and they would ride their bikes into town and to the local dances.

Graham

More
9 years 4 months ago #151944 by Mairjimmy

A bit off topic but could the LES be a MAPLES store?

Graham

Graham, looking at the photo I have here it could be a P in front of the LES and that could mean MAPLES so Graham, if you are a drinking man go to your fridge and shout yourself a [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] and the F on the other side is FAIRLE.. most likely FAIRLEYS.

Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
9 years 4 months ago #151945 by Mairjimmy

You poor old blokes I,m only 25 goinggggggggggggggg on ????????????? . Dave

Now Deadly mate, Can you go and have a look in a mirror and if you can see a 25 year old can I borrow the mirror ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;) ;) :o :o
Colin

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds