Skip to main content

A long tall story...

More
12 years 10 months ago #58233 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: A long tall story...
sh*i t whats goin on here now!!!!!!!!!!
2 Anglia cop cars!
TT in one and Big Tommy Tiapan in the other.....
This is gunna take some explainin!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

chocs 8-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #58234 by Slimline871
They got out of their cars and stared at each other with blank looks on their faces. TT thought to himself, "im sure i just swiped that from old mate, yet here he is in the same car! So who's car...." With that, the familiar roar of the WB statesman owned by the one and only TJ, could be heard barreling down the hwy. Timmy could smell the steam pouring out of TJ's ears. He thought, "she's all..........

&&1924 Hart-Parr Type 20&&1966 Chamberlain super 90&&1959 Twin City G-vi&amp

• Topic Author
12 years 10 months ago #58235 by
Replied by on topic Re: A long tall story...
its gonna take some explainin allright !!devito an slimeline are suckin up the fumes comin out of the hippy bus an talkin sh

• Topic Author
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #58236 by
Replied by on topic Re: A long tall story...
Moving ahead 3 days afters some people,who awake out of there loooong sleep , with there chop stuck to there leg, realise they were not there at all ::), jimbo rolls into Goondiwindi, after goin the long,long.long way round, realises, that's kirkys hard on his heals, flashing his lights and waving something which resembles a log book in his hands , grinding to a halt kirky comes flyin round to the drivers door, then realising its the wrong drivers door . goes back to the other side and says to jimbo..........

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #58237 by Chocs
Ya bloody goombi....ya forgot ya log book!
it was sittin on the table at west wyalong!!
i been flashin me lights back here all day...woulda caught ya soona but i had to stop for 3 new headlight switches......

we better stop here a while....i been listenin to the HF all day....theres big drama on the Hume...someone knocked off Taipans cop car...theres a heap of em holed up in a parkin bay somewhere......
just then....

chocs 8-)

More
12 years 10 months ago #58238 by tim
Replied by tim on topic Re: A long tall story...
A Foden, Gardner powered of course, roars by. Hey says Choc's did ya see that old girl, must be all of 60 year old, just like the driver he looked about the same vintage. Yep says onetrack who's just arrived in his supercharged gas injected Bedphord, enroute to Canberra with a load of special heavy duty tanks to be delivered to parliment house, that joker driving it was Roland, out from the UK on the $20 economy visa. He's now working for his sponsor Swishy to pay off his entry costs. Well I'll be bu66ered says Grenfell I did'nt know

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
12 years 10 months ago #58239 by Chocs
Roland was comin out here...i woulda got him to pack some cool breeze for us!! Shes too warm to be sittin out here...we'll continue this inside.....Bloody mans not a camel...haven't had a fizzy drink since we pulled up...come on jimbo...your shout!
Then all of a sudden....

chocs 8-)

More
12 years 10 months ago #58240 by Bugly
Replied by Bugly on topic Re: A long tall story...
From out of the scrub wandered a half-bald wombat.

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

More
12 years 10 months ago #58241 by Chocs
we all looked around to see Bugly arriving in his 1949 Dennis F1 fire truck , he'd crashed straight into the back of Onetrack's Beddy truck and trailer combination fully laden with heavy duty tanks bound for canberra..just reiterating for the drama... which in turn slammed into the back of Kirky's peterbilt which happened to be towing a fridge van and flat top double roadtrain, and yes of course it rolled forward and hit the back of Deadly Dave's beddy thet Jimbo had left melbourne in sometime before...his trailer??? not sure it hasn't been mentioned yet....Oh and the BANG,,,it was only the mast of the forklift hitting the coaming rail of Kirky's trailer as he loaded one more pallet of Fizz...after all...we were going all the way to Millmerrin...we didn't wanna run short!!!
And ya wouldn't beleive it....yep another phone call.....it was.........

chocs 8-)

More
12 years 10 months ago #58242 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic Re: A long tall story...
..........Swishy ...........and he started yelling down the line...........

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds