Skip to main content

A long tall story...

More
12 years 10 months ago #58243 by tim
Replied by tim on topic Re: A long tall story...
And then along came Jones,tall thin Jones,Slow walking Jones, Slow talking Jones, along came long lean lanky Jones (Gee's he just reminds me of Slim) and then he

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #58244 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: A long tall story...
turned around as he heard the unmistakable rumble of the WB Statesman, thats right...The WB statesman that barrelled past the parking bay on the Hume, some 15 hours earlier..
The WB Statesman that was driven by none other than Senior Sargeant Tommy J. Smith! Known far and wide for upholding the law to its fullest capacity of your wallet!...
What on earth brings him this far west, or north for that matter.......

chocs 8-)

• Topic Author
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #58245 by
Replied by on topic Re: A long tall story...
Sqqqrirttfffftaarrrrt.
Crikey, that smells a funny colour, the Brit thought..as he made a lightning side swerve, to avoid the falling mess.
He had always believed that Drop Bears were some sort of mythical Oz animal that were said to have lived on a diet of used engine oil, coolant and XXXX beer.
The mess on the ground appeared to support that diet.
He looked up and said "I say you Furry chaps, that's not a nice thing to do, is it ?"
They immediately started making an ear splitting screaming noise and then he remembered what the Duke of Croydon had told him.
He said the rumour is that that drop bears get about the country by hiding under the cabs of Detroit diesel powered trucks, where they had a plentiful supply of used engine oil, and it was this that gave them their high pitched scream.
They obviously objected to the Brit in his Gardner 240 powered Foden, which was completely oiltight and so did not provide any oil for them.
Apparently back in the '60s the Drop Bears nearly died out when Air-cooled German engines became available, and deprived them of Oil and coolant !
I suppose the US imports are responsible for their survival, and would explain why they scream their support, from the trees when a GM truck passes by.
Some people don't believe these bears really exist but DDD has obviously seen them before and who can argue with that.
The Brit drove off just as a Grey KW passed slowly in the other direction and Drop Bears started screaming again..
The driver heard them and Jaked to a halt.
The Bears slid down the tree trunk and hopped up under the cab of the KW....

( to be continued by the next nutcase :D)

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #58246 by melonreo
Replied by melonreo on topic Re: A long tall story...
they were sitting in under the little pile of pot rivetts , hanging on for grim death, with ear muffs afixed , when one of the drop bears noticed a reflection off the top of the trailer, they all looked at each other and thought :o :-? what could it be.. so they drew straws as to who was going to take a look , Indiana (jones) bear got the job, so after a big push from the others he went out to take a look , and instantly sliped on the oil covered chassis and fell out of site :o :'( :'( :'( the others looked at each other in shock ,as the rainbows went by and the more noticeable reflection coming from the top of the trailer , the remaining drop bears were all in diseray when all of a sudden this big white PAW(covered in sump oil )reached up from around the chassis rail and made his way towards the trailer , he could feel the others behinds him helping him up , but then he thought :o :-?that didnt feel right so he turned around only to find the other bears licking the oil off his furr. indiana keep makeing his way towards the top of the load when one of the other bears had a peep look in the back window , he took partickular notice of the blank screen on the GPS ,with a constant line one after the other that reads your , melways cannot be found , all of a sudden indiana had reached the top of the trailer and yelled back to the others its a video camera , what the bloody..............
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by melonreo.

More
12 years 10 months ago #58247 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Re: A long tall story...
As all seems to settle we hear that the rubber duck is on his way then we see the lights on the hill but looks like that the load has slipped as he passed a GMe in a White been on the road for 6 days as it nears you can the wipers clapping in time. Rumor has it that the Pub has no fizz and Duncan can't have any fizz with his mate due to recovering from a red back bite :-/ and poor medical assistance from some bloke in Inter but that not the worse ...........

More
12 years 10 months ago #58248 by tim
Replied by tim on topic Re: A long tall story...
Meanwhile, back on the Hume, Tommy's still pulling up trucks. He's really cracked it this time, he's got over 50 in the parkin bay & lookin for more. He's outa tickets, Biro's & he's still pulling em in, Tom what are ya doin'. Just then a big black limo cruises in to the edge of the parking bay & the darkened left rear window rolls down.Tom, what the hell is going on, I've had a heap of calls from all over, complaints from trucking companies, Federal Politicans, the Police Commisioner dose'nt know what you are carrying on about, come over here right now!!!! er' yes Mr Premier' says our Tom. Gord what's gunna happen now say's Slim871.
Suddenly Tom walks away from the limo, head down, looking very very peeved. Out from the limo steps none other than King's cross legend Madam Lash. In all her leather gear she tell the gathered throng that she & the Premier are on there way to Canberra for a nights entainment with members of the Federal Government transport commission & boy's you need to be on your way now whilst Tom's getting a little talking too. He won't be giving you anymore problems for a while, he's being transferred to the Newell Highway for retraining.
With that she hopped back in the limo and

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

• Topic Author
12 years 10 months ago #58249 by
Replied by on topic Re: A long tall story...
she hopped back in the limo an thanked tim for providing some sanity to the situation mean while on the newell

More
12 years 10 months ago #58250 by melonreo
Replied by melonreo on topic Re: A long tall story...
the crackle of the ray-de-ow with the news that the south bound BAR-B QUE was colder than a mother-inlaws cuddle when.....

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #58251 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: A long tall story...

the crackle of the ray-de-ow with the news that the south bound BAR-B QUE was colder than a mother-inlaws cuddle when.....

The sound of a kta600 cummins under full jakes, broke silence.. The 4300 Transtar settled to a stop in a cloud of dust...SEED...how the bloody hell are ya!...
i'd know that sound anywhere!
Whats been happennen bloke???
The ol mate Seed was a man of few words....
His answer.....nuthin much....
So did ya have a good run down mate.....
$hithouse! nothin but drama.....
Why whats the story bloke........
Chocs all i wanna know is.....
Wheres Kirky.......he was sposed to meet me at the Western Star Hotel in Dubbo, with the pallet of barb wire fizz he owes me!
And i'm as dry as a pommies towel....
Now......Whats the story down the track....
Whys that Mate????
Well i got a wing a buundi on bloke......
I don't need anymore drama!
Well i just heard that Big Bob Askin has sent Tiapan Tom over to the Newell for a holiday!
YA HEARD WHAT.......

chocs 8-)

More
12 years 10 months ago #58252 by Bugly
Replied by Bugly on topic Re: A long tall story...
The heat from the raging inferno had died down by the time Bugly pulled up in his Dennis F1 firie truck. Just to make sure that it didn't flare up again, Bugly ran out the hose-reel and gave the whole area a dousing with all the water on board. "Geez, that'l lighten the load for the trip home" Bugly thought. "This ole girl will rteally FLY now!" ;)

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds