Skip to main content

903 Cummins R200

More
10 years 7 months ago #125440 by John Whale
Replied by John Whale on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
this jigger is for sale on gumtree $$$$$$$$$ negotiable at least it is in a shed now whale

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125441 by bongobob mc licence
johnwhale i cldnt find tha ole girl on gumtree where on gumtree is it :-?

More
10 years 7 months ago #125442 by bongobob mc licence
hey yer workhorse cld u send me a pm wif contact nums on tha ole girl i wld like very much to talk ya mates son who owns her now..over!! ;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125443 by John Whale
Replied by John Whale on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
g'day bob it was listed under "international trucks" under the heading heavy equipment, farming agriculture etc that was a couple of days ago but. cheers whale

More
10 years 7 months ago #125444 by bongobob mc licence
yer cool john thanks.werkhorse said his mates son has it maybe he has it 4 sale ,ill hav a look see now thanks mate. ;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125445 by bongobob mc licence
yer john i just had a look bu :Dt cldnt get that listing up maybe im not doing it rite im only new to tha world of pc,s so i dont realy know wat im doing yet .i stumble my way threw things yer? ........ nothing at all like driveing a roadranger or a 5x4 spicer . over!!!! :D

More
10 years 7 months ago #125446 by craig308

More
10 years 7 months ago #125447 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Bob ... I am sending you a personal message. You should be able to access it up the top of the page.

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
10 years 7 months ago #125448 by gorby
Replied by gorby on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
looked at the old girl last week as I drove through their yard, looks like it has had the chassis lengthened, you could fit a hell of a sleeper on it now :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125449 by bongobob mc licence
yer gorby tha scassie on tha ole girl at tha moment is from tha cab back is a 3070 B first thing kim did was cut her in half n welded tha 3070 to make it long enough to cart his relocatable cabins he was selling at tha time . good idear at tha time . , but i did tell him that there was no way he wld never wld get it threw farm gates n round town as i put another 2foot in her at bob redpaths to accomadate a walking belt spud bin 4 simplot ., and after bob and i did thatit was realy hard to negoathate crop fafm gates .and i had tha stops on tha steer axel wound rite in it was not enought and i had 2 take 2 or 3 or chops at city streets let alone crope farm gates and they made her 5 feet longer she has no hope now and i put a 6ton front axel from a R195 boggie drive special order 4 tas hydro only and i purchased a wrecker from a man name of guy cogland from ulverstone tas n fitted it to tha ole girl and she still has same axel today ide say ..... over!!!! ;)

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds