Skip to main content

903 Cummins R200

More
10 years 7 months ago #125450 by bongobob mc licence
anyway wat im saying is unless they shortin her ,there is no way she will go round corners over and beleave me i know this ole truck like tha back of my hand like she was one of my children over!!!!!!! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125451 by bongobob mc licence
ive had a couple of amber uno wats but evrything i tell yas about tha golden olden is gospel..........[img][/i :D ;)mg] even if i cant spell who cares........ not me thats 4 shaw ......over!!!!!!...... :D ;).

More
10 years 7 months ago #125452 by gorby
Replied by gorby on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
small world Bob, I worked for the little red headed fella at sassafrass for a couple of years back in the late 80's. one of the best bosses I have ever had. The K series kenworth with the V6 GM really taught you how to work a gearbox ;D

More
10 years 7 months ago #125453 by Ken903
Replied by Ken903 on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
hi you r200 champions I will be close to the truck tomorrow getting a radiator for my 2050 do you want any details ?

More
10 years 7 months ago #125454 by bongobob mc licence
yer gorby tha gingerbread man is a top fella n tha v6 cld fetch tha sweat outa ya allrite . yer bob n i cut tha ol girl n put a mtr inher n made a skell frame 4 carot bins nmade a bobby redpath vbelt spud bin on her . making of about 8 or 9 difrent apps on her. first she was a short petrol pm then v8 cat then 903 then boggie day cab then a sleepercab hwy runner then a riggid tipper then short t/top then bak to daycab pm again then a spud carot n onion farm truck than i swaped kin 4 tha house and then in my opinion they f..?!<...d it and poor oi girl hasent gon since so it be intersting to see wat happens to her next coz shes bit like a cat wif 9 lives .......over!!! ;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125455 by bongobob mc licence
and yer ken it wld be intresting to findout wat tha plan is for her future n if u cld mention if he needs to know any thing about tha conversions on her ta ring me wld be no bother to me wat so ever as i prefabed n remade nearly every conversion on it from cab fward frm cab back kims crew did not me .anyway wld be good to get an insight of her future or fate yer? ; ;)over!!!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #125456 by bongobob mc licence
and yer ken it wld be intresting to findout wat tha plan is for her future n if u cld mention if he needs to know any thing about tha conversions on her ta ring me wld be no bother to me wat so ever as i prefabed n remade nearly every conversion on it from cab fward frm cab back kims crew did not me .anyway wld be good to get an insight of her future or fate yer? ; ;)over!!!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #125457 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Bob, Did ya ring Bill ?

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
10 years 7 months ago #125458 by bongobob mc licence
yes i did speak to him mate he said he wld get his son ta call me but he hasnt to date over!!!!! ;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125459 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Ahh all good then 8-)

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds