Skip to main content

903 Cummins R200

More
10 years 7 months ago #125430 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
good onya bongobobbob you never no what might come of it some on might be down there now put the pieces back together again
Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125431 by bongobob mc licence
yer roland growing up wif ADHD wasnt ezy especialy when nobody knew anything bout it they just puy a dunce hat on ya n moved u to da back cnr of tha class room n forgot about ya i left school in 2nd form n cldnot read or write till i had to fill my first log book out at tha age of 19 i think it was n tha first interstate truck i drove at age of 20 was a 471GM powerd commer 165HP BUT tha very first truck i got my licence in was nun other than a R200 bogie drive 160 cummins wif5x3 main and joey wif a 2axel single wheel fork lift float working 4 botany fork n crane hire in matraville soon progresing to a185V8 cummins powerd butter box acco .then i truly felt like i was one of tha boys especialy towing a 36 foot boggie mcgrah doing oversize loading n then to tha commer and up n down the hume goat track wif a 10 speed OD and only 165hp was then i learn how 2 use a taco properly n the importance of not missing any gears coz u got a lot of experance on hill starts n how ta look after your clutch n use tha hand piece 4 lift offs wow yer u had to learn fast or f....k off them days absaluty no room 4 error wif only 160hp on tha old old hume tha 2 main components i use 2 wearout were gear nobs n lids on shaker bottles LOL they were tha days when men were men n ya grew up fast or got yr arse kicked by yr piers no room 4 sooks then n u either learn how ta drive n work 24/7 just about it was do or die if u cldnt cut it u got out no room 4 sooks then over!!! ;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125432 by bongobob mc licence
yer mackpaul that wld goo to see but shes only half wat she was they cut the original double rail shassis in half n welded a god dam 3070 to her threw all her life diffrent apps with me especialy wif me she never lost her back bone her core one might say 4 me now she has lost half her personality i just hope her dash board her face tha other part of her personality survives over!!! :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125433 by bongobob mc licence
hey roland i can remember driveing a V8 convenchanol deutz not much chop in aus heat bro but ok truck just tha same over!! ;)

10 years 7 months ago #125434 by
Replied by on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Hi Bongobobbob,

Thats good to hear.

Maggies were never designed for racing :)

Cheers
RS :)

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #125435 by The Learner
Replied by The Learner on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
found this just now thought it was fitting to the topic
(not mine nor connected)

You learn something new every day
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by The Learner.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #125436 by waynestr
Replied by waynestr on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Xlnt shot, not only of the truck but of the countryside, arm on the sill, no ohs b----hit safety vest, and well dressed driver. Keep them coming. ( or is that Cummins chocs ).
Note the wooden safety posts and the chain wire linking them. Timeless.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by waynestr.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125437 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Yup...I think is Cummins, Waynesta..

Classic shot there..
Bit of Real Truckin goin on there!

A banga built to meet the need and out there doing it.

chocs 8-)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125438 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Well it's funny who ya run into ..... Out getting some parts and run into an old mate .... Ain't seen him in years .... Turns out his son owns the green machine .... Had a good ol chat .... Got contact details too

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
10 years 7 months ago #125439 by Ken903
Replied by Ken903 on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
good truck for you to have a crack at Darren nice and close to home museum walls going up cheers

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds