Skip to main content

2009 NHMA National Rally

• Topic Author
15 years 3 weeks ago #4862 by
Replied by on topic Re: 2009 NHMA National Rally
Swishy, Sorry to say I don't think I took many pictures of the trucks! :-[

However MrsP and Bparo took many photos. So I'm sure once they get home you will get many pic's! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #4863 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: 2009 NHMA National Rally
Got home from part one of the trip today. Trip home a little bit quieter than the trip over and not so 'fumey'. This is a 'bounce' to change vehicles, pickup fresh clothes then disappear again.

I have 2.5 cards full of photos of the trip to download and sort through so they may not get posted until next week.

While we were away we took the Inter through part of the area going to be used by the Hills of Adelaide Road Run. They were good fun to drive so that should be a good event!

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

• Topic Author
15 years 2 weeks ago #4864 by
Well just to let you all know. I'm now back from my trip to the National Rally and back via the Warracknabeal easter rally. Will post pictures etc soon.

The Inter performed wonderful! Will work out some stats for you soon. Only two issues in the end. The first lost the hold down bracket for the battery! :o Luckily didn't lose the battery.

The second the nut holding the steering wheel (Not me! The truck!)onto the spline came lose which made the steering wheel start to wobble! Would guess this was due to the vibrations and poor state of the roads going to Warracknabeal. Mind you I was happy with this as I have been trying to get the steering wheel off for ages! As it has always been 90 degrees to the correct position in a straight line. So it is now fixed! :D

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #4865 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: 2009 NHMA National Rally
Most photos finally loaded. (I got home, swapped clothes then went away again only getting home late yesterday)

Truck and Ute photos can be found at www.flickr.com/photos/bparo2003/sets/72157616691709662/

If you want to look at other steam engines, stationary motors and other bits and pieces try this link: www.flickr.com/photos/bparo2003/collections/72157616699097106/

The other vehicle photos are not up yet but should be loaded Wedsday or Thursday depending what time I get home from work.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

• Topic Author
15 years 2 weeks ago #4866 by
What great lot pics Bruce it looks like there was more there than Naracoorte SA 2005 .Dave

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds