Skip to main content

Golden Oldies Truck Show - Aug 11-12, 2012

More
11 years 9 months ago #80875 by JR
Hi all, just wondering what time on Friday some of you guys will hit Forbes/Parkes as it would be good to travel to Dubbo with a few "classics", vehicles I mean!.....JR :-/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #80876 by geoffb
Should be rolling in to Dubbo Saturday morning early from Illabo way
See if I can sneek in quietly maybe as in stealth form :D :D

11 years 9 months ago #80877 by
Jr I intend to stay in Forbes or parks Thursday night. Heading to dubbo Friday morning. However might go out to the radio telescope first!
What time? Depends on what time I get moving!

If you want to arrange something send me a PM as I won't be check forum much and PMs will find me even if not online ;)

More
11 years 9 months ago #80878 by tim
Keep an eye open for the pads at West Wyalong & Forbes, they've been a bit busy lately.
To everyone going to Dubbo, have a safe trip & bring back plenty of good memories. Cheers Tim ;) ;D 8-) :'(

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
11 years 9 months ago #80879 by gilly
Well, The old C is coupled up to the trailer tonight, blew a few cobwebs out of the old girl down past Tims place tonight, the new diff ratio makes her snarl a bit with the trailer on, might have to wind the window up after a couple of hours listeneing to the old sing.
Flight plan at this stage, departure 10ish, heading for Albury, Wagga to Cowra for o/night stop, C Line with 160 shopping Fri morn, then into Dubbo, Chocs reckons a barbie might be in order.
Any plans for Sat night?
Gilly

More
11 years 9 months ago #80880 by JR

Well, The old C is coupled up to the trailer tonight, blew a few cobwebs out of the old girl down past Tims place tonight, the new diff ratio makes her snarl a bit with the trailer on, might have to wind the window up after a couple of hours listeneing to the old sing.
Flight plan at this stage, departure 10ish, heading for Albury, Wagga to Cowra for o/night stop, C Line with 160 shopping Fri morn, then into Dubbo, Chocs reckons a barbie might be in order.
Any plans for Sat night?
Gilly

HI gilly, If your headin to Dubbo from Cowra theres s$@%t loads of road works between Canowindra and Cudal. the roadworks have been a slopy mess for the last two weeks. Been talk about sealing the patch's but don't count on it.cheers JR

More
11 years 9 months ago #80881 by 67mustang
Hi Gilly

U got any photos with the trailer hooked up, came across 2 old strap trailers today and a heap of old 1418s and a commer knocker with tray, old local guy has them in the scrub, will try and call in next week ans see him.
Give me a call if you come across anything
Cheers
67mustang

Let me know if anything turns up,

More
11 years 9 months ago #80882 by tim
Gilly, sorry I did'nt hear you mate. Still most of the family were here & they make lottsa noise when they get together. Have a safe one & enjoy it mate. cheers Tim ;)

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
11 years 9 months ago #80883 by Buc
Mustang ol mate,

Don't ya be holdin back on them piccies of the 1418's hidin in the scrub. ;D ;D

Best ya be gettin some info ta the ol Buc on what be hidin down Warragul ways. ;) ;)

Might need ta be drivin down fer a peruse meself. :P

Regards, Buc. :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #80884 by gilly
Hi Mustang,
This is the trailer I have backed under to go to Dubbo, 34 ft Fruehauff, air over hyd, she stops ok,

another angle with spare motors from Tassie, inc the 180
Time to get one going Musty
Gilly

Time to create page: 0.583 seconds