Skip to main content

Stuck Tractors and Queensland Floods

More
2 years 2 months ago #232364 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #232402 by asw120
I just dropped mine on its guts; 4x4 and diff lock be damned! It won't be moving anywhere for at least several weeks. Enough rain now, OK? Someone else can have some of mine.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #232405 by Lang
Where is the photo Jarrod?

More
2 years 2 months ago #232407 by JOHN.K.
My Chamberlain been bogged good down the back many times...........I just leave it till the ground dries up,and drive it out.......beats digging and chains and stuff....................The rains been stopped about 20 minutes now.......maybe its gone.

More
2 years 2 months ago #232408 by V8Ian

I just dropped mine on its guts; 4x4 and diff lock be damned! It won't be moving anywhere for at least several weeks. Enough rain now, OK? Someone else can have some of mine.

Jarrod.

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #232418 by Lang
Here is another lot. I absolutely love the pull tractor on fire and the dithering old woman actually trying to blow it out.

Some repeats but some new ones.

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #232421 by asw120

Where is the photo Jarrod?
Was practically night time, I was soaked. As soon as I can get a minute to myself, promise!

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Lang

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #232424 by JOHN.K.
I got that Leyland bogged down the back.......didnt even notice the ground was wet ,util I thought the cab was kinda low to the ground.....anyhoo,tried to pull it out with the Chamberlain....wouldnt even look at it.........so I had to drag down a piece of 3/4" wire rope long enough to reach the big tree up the top boundary......hooked it up to the winch on the tray........pulled it out uphill against the mud no trouble......Cant beat a winch..........Swishy was commenting about winches ,Ive seen the winches on GMC s which arent big,with the drums nearly cut in half by the tension in the rope.............In the cleanup at Willawong ,I scrapped a new Mc Kee 30 ton winch off a dozer.......lots of protests,but what can ya do with a big winch when yore over 70?...Gotta let go!
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by JOHN.K..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH, asw120, Southbound

More
2 years 2 months ago #232428 by asw120
Here it is, and there it will stay for quite some time.

Jarrod.

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge, cobbadog, Lang, PaulFH, Tassie Dan

More
2 years 2 months ago #232430 by Lang
Thought you might push yourself out with the backhoe. Then again probably don't want to bugger up the yard if there are no pressing jobs.

Lang

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds