Skip to main content

Preparing & Painting a 1927 Inter Chassis

• Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #56526 by
Swishy

Yes it is both of the above.

1927 air do you think i could still buy it somewhere.

hayseed

I would not be able to afford there egg spert eze so will have to leave them 2 there own project.

Trevor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #56527 by
g'day to all you may find that lorry, morry and chocs are all nursing big hangovers from geelongs' win in the grand final...they may surface by the middle of the week!!

• Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #56528 by
Not much happening due to work load.

But picked up some new panels last week.

Trevor

More
12 years 6 months ago #56529 by ianoz
Very Nice :) With all that lot bolted into place ,will look like a big leap forward ,From chassis to cab chassis 8-).

• Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #56530 by
Trev ,

My job for JP has come to a halt to because with the dinner and Sandown but hopfully things will get back on track after these events. Dave

More
12 years 5 months ago #56531 by pozzie
g'day trevor
just want to say what a great job your doing, keep up the good work, I've just started stripping down a 1933 A2 inter, ready for a re-build and i've been checking out your progress and you have shown me so many things that i was wondering how i was going to do it, can't wait to see your finished project

ken

• Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #56532 by
Ken

Welcome to the site and thankyou for the comments.

Have not seen many A2 inters about, have you got some pictures you can show us.

It's a long journey to completion but hoping to get stuck back into it again early in the new year.

Trevor

More
12 years 5 months ago #56533 by mammoth
Were the panels from Jackson?

• Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #56534 by
Mammoth

Yes the are from PJ's/Old era services, Pete delivered them down to Bendigo swap meet and Mum & Dad picked them up from him on the Sunday.

Bloody fantastic work.

Trevor

More
12 years 5 months ago #56535 by pozzie
hi trevor
i'm going to get some pictures of the A2 up soon, still trying to work out how to put pictures up, i like the new panels that you brought, are they expensive compaired to having the old ones repaired, i checked out the place you got them from and you would'nt believe it but i lived for 14 years just up the road from them and did'nt know they were there. i still go to gloucester once in awhile and will check them out next time
ken

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds