Skip to main content

Preparing & Painting a 1927 Inter Chassis

More
12 years 8 months ago #56476 by Intermodel63
Trevor

Ah, the cubbyhouse a bit like that knock up furniture in a flat pack that comes with an allen key & pressed steel spanner!

Dave

Any pics?

Graham

Graham

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #56477 by
Graham

What we will do for the grandkids.

Spent a couple of hours in the shed this afternoon and managed to get one wheel back together and on the truck.

Trevor

• Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #56478 by
You're looking good there, Trevor! In fact, looking bloody fantastic, is probably a better description! :D

More
12 years 8 months ago #56479 by bparo
nothing SloSpeed about the way this is coming together. great job!

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

• Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #56480 by
Thanks guys

It is so nice to see all the effort/pieces slo wly starting to take shape again.
Only problem i have got now is the bloody customers that keep ringing wanting work done, no work no money no hobby better keep them happy.

Trevor

• Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #56481 by
That's coming along nicely mate, its getting me motivated to get the next project under way ;)

• Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #56482 by
Adam

It took me a while to get started due to work but today i put it back on the ground as a rolling chassis so i am a little closer.

Trevor

More
12 years 8 months ago #56483 by
How are the works progressing Trevor? Will it be ready for the Old Hume Hwy run next week?

[ch729][ch647]sod [ch654][ch623] s[ch305] [ch477]u[ch305][ch1503] s[ch305][ch613][ch647] [ch653]o[ch

• Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #56484 by
Stu
Sorry mate but looks like i will just not have it ready for next weekend, unless i hook a rope on behind Choc's, only problem no steering wheel or brakes.

Had to have a bit of a re shuffle in the shed to make some room to start doing a bit of repairs on the slashers before it gets even busier.

This is were i am up to, Rolling chassis just missing the rear brake drums & Shoes.

Engine has been degreased and will be set up tomorrow to start preparing it for painting so will still be doing a little each day but things will slow up due to work load.

Trevor

More
12 years 8 months ago #56485 by Cunning Stunt
Hi Trevor, I've been watching and it's great to see it as a roller, gives plenty of inspiration doesn't it? Sorry it won't be cruising with us next weekend ::)

Some play hard to get

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds