Skip to main content

1955 AR162 with tipping tray and winch for sale in Echuca West

More
6 years 2 months ago #191402 by Sarge
From where I sit Bruce, it sounds like you might have kicked a goal. Hope the rest of it goes as well.

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #191407 by bparo
I hope so - just hope it's not an own goal :)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #192789 by bparo
The truck is still available. I am moving in 9 days, Had my wife in hospital for another leg operation (planned), a house full of visitors for Easter then ended up being admitted to hospital via A&E on the monday with severe shakes in the left arm and leg that disappeared without treatment sometime between 2:30am and 6:30am so have been trying to find answers about that.

I apologise to those who tried to contact me via PM. Maybe use the email link for the next few weeks to make sure I see it.

Rumor is that the XP may go up for sale once the truck has sold and we are settled in the new house depending on the results of tests that have yet to be organised.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
5 years 11 months ago #193637 by bparo
well we have moved into town and the truck is on a friends farm until it sells. I was invited to take it to the local hot rod club's biggest morning tea fundraiser where people thought it was cool, cheap but too big.

More
5 years 10 months ago #193934 by bparo
this will be at Echuca Steam rally this Saturday and Sunday if anyone wants a closer look

More
5 years 7 months ago #196025 by bparo
was sold but sale fell through - still available

More
5 years 7 months ago #196045 by tim
Sorry to hear that the sale fell thru Bruce, I know the feeling. I took a deposit on the KW & trailer only to have the prospective purchaser be unable to access funds from his bank. Ah well just keep trying. Someone will step out of the blue for you. Cheers Tim.

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
5 years 5 months ago #196923 by bparo
This truck will not be at Yarra Glen. I have been asked by the Echuca Show Society to put it on display there for the weekend so it will be there with a For Sale sign on it and also some Display day flyers will be given out on the Saturday

More
5 years 5 months ago #197172 by bparo
price dropped to $16500

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #197362 by Mairjimmy

Twin stacks Bruce

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Mairjimmy. Reason: to add a couple of words

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds