Skip to main content

Found Em (old R200 pics-picken up toys)

More
11 years 2 months ago #10329 by bigcam
So Pat, now your set for a truck to Haul the Hume with. Makes the right sound and everything.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #10330 by
Pat

Hope its now sitting at West Wylong with all the toys it has picked up.

Trevor

More
11 years 2 months ago #10331 by melonreo
i have not seen it in person yet , but i tracked it down , and ole mate sent me some piccys, at first it was never for sale but after a long chat on the phone , he said him and his wife talked it over , and then he said that he should contact the first person (out of dozens) that asked about buying it many years ago and still do , but then said oh well i dont even know who it was , but then said --that none of them other interested parties ever said they had driven it let alone fitted the engine :'(

More
11 years 2 months ago #10332 by bigcam
So you will be getting something for Haulin the Hume.
Excellent.

More
11 years 2 months ago #10333 by clarkie383
Another great find,it will look awesome back on the road.

More
11 years 2 months ago #10334 by waynestr
Cant believe the swan is still on it!

More
11 years 2 months ago #10335 by waynestr
Just did a rego check on that plate, it was registered until 26/06/1997

11 years 2 months ago #10336 by

i have not seen it in person yet , but i tracked it down , and ole mate sent me some piccys, at first it was never for sale but after a long chat on the phone , he said him and his wife talked it over , and then he said that he should contact the first person (out of dozens) that asked about buying it many years ago and still do , but then said oh well i dont even know who it was , but then said --that none of them other interested parties ever said they had driven it let alone fitted the engine :'(

Pat

Go down with some folding in hand and im sure you can convince him. Dont leave it to long or it might be gone.

Trevor

More
11 years 2 months ago #10337 by v8 inter nut
I bet your so keen to get back in that seat that you can't sleep :D keep onto it all good things come to those who wait

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #10338 by Mairjimmy
melonreo,A good find seeing you have been looking for 3 odd years,My son took me up to Coleambally to look at that truck [If it's the same one] to see what to offer him to buy it but it didn't go any further because he didn't know if he wanted to sell it or not.If I had been on this forum back when you first posted it I could have told where it was because it was about the same time when we went and had the first look .It was on a farm where my son was building a storgage dam[turkey nest] ,second time we were there it was still in same place SE of Coleambally.Third time we went up it was gone but son knew where it went. So good luck with it and keep on to it.Will show son this post when you put the post up that saying it mine. ;) ;) ;) ;)
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Mairjimmy.

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds