Skip to main content

Yanky Iron Fix II

More
10 years 6 months ago #127072 by KW-guy
Replied by KW-guy on topic Re: Yanky Iron Fix II
In chess terms I think thats "check mate" KW-guy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #127073 by
Replied by on topic Re: Yanky Iron Fix II
Gee my phone has not stopped ringing for the past 20 minutes...Thanks for your messages of support Paul and also all of you others who have done the same. James.

More
10 years 6 months ago #127074 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Re: Yanky Iron Fix II

Gee my phone has not stopped ringing for the past 20 minutes...Thanks for your messages of support Paul and also all of you others who have done the same. James.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #127075 by
....yeah .. good onya Jimmy for sticking to your guns.....and unfortunately copping heaps for doing so .... 8-) 8-) 8-)

...makes you wonder what became of the beast, or if it was indeed a success.....it may have been trialled and scrapped?? as nothing seems to be known of its existence or demise :-/ :-/

PS .. just in defence of binder here, he had a right to feel as incredulous as he did, as this unit must surely be unique...regarding a highway application with such a monster engine.....still we can all learn a little here....one thing being, decency to each other on our ideas or opinions on a very public forum.....

10 years 6 months ago #127076 by
WOW!!! Alaska Frieghtlines had two wide radiator long hood Kenworths... Fancy that.
Gee sorry Kirky... but it appears I was looking at the wrong truck and it was "theeeee otheeeeer" Kenworth that had the V-12 Cummins.
Now thats the most sarcastic appology you have read.

Dectective.... I think Swishy has photo-shopped Kirky's six cylinder Cummins and replaced it with a V12 out of a miltitary tank and in doing so has moved the chassis rails out."CHECK THE SHADOWS!!!!".
Gee Swishy,you could of done better than those stripey over-alls....

Jimbo you can put away your JPY albumn now,personally I'd prefer ABBA and that doesn't say much for JPY.
Werk keep sending those pallet runners over the creek.

Well guys I've made alot of friends on this forum,but unfortunately it doesn't make up for the 15 plus year friendship I lost two weeks ago.I look forward to continuing all our friendships for many years to come.We all share the same interests and hobby so lets all enjoy it together!!!
Otherwise I'll just keep on readin books and feedin chooks and one day I'll be big enough to jump out of this tadpole pond.... James Cremona.

10 years 6 months ago #127077 by

jim I think the reason for the new iron fix post was members were getting a little sick of the Alaska truck argument and would like to get back to topic! and I agree!

my opologies to all members

Since every-one is sick of reading about this truck can't the moderators shift these post regarding this truck back to the original topic???? James.

10 years 6 months ago #127078 by
.....jeeeez .. Jimmy went out on a high note...... :'( :'( :'( :'(

More
10 years 6 months ago #127079 by Bobsboy
Replied by Bobsboy on topic Re: Yanky Iron Fix II
Gasp.
Ever been struck by lightining?

Me neither.

But it must be something like this.

Resolution to the whole bloody issue AT LAST.

Well done and thank you Mr Swish. Beautifully done.

-b
(the idiot th@ googled AFL and publicised wot e found.)

Mucking about on the edge

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
10 years 6 months ago #127080 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: Yanky Iron Fix II
JotS must B thinnd skin
Twouldn't make a decent truck driver
LOL
Looks like JotS not only haz Cook a Chook on his library shelf
along side Playboy he must have Kenworth What are they good for!
LOL

October 2013 must B lets pik on Bindr month
LOL

CC ifn u read n this ......have u got any more info on strange n rare trucks?
Thanx in advance
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
10 years 6 months ago #127081 by Bugly
Replied by Bugly on topic Re: Yanky Iron Fix II
Gents ... everybody is entitled to his personal point of view, even if to others those views seem not to be correct. If this promotes discussion, that's great and we may all learn new things, which is one of the reasons this forum exists. Who know, through discussion the person with the original viewpoint may reconsider in light of the new information.

What is disappointing though is seeing the discussion move from commercial vehicles to personal attacks on the forum members. Before anybody pushes the send button in future can they please consider if the comment is meaningful to the discussion or a disrespectful comment to another member? If the latter, please don't send it.

I would prefer to have a live forum open for discussion from everybody, and not have people on the side too scared to comment for fear of being attacked. :-?

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

Time to create page: 0.614 seconds