Skip to main content

our beloved forum is too sanitised

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #157541 by Mairjimmy
Hold on Swishy,can't vote yet till Detective replies, he has the right of reply, the example is my observation only.
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #157542 by Swishy
Cln
M80

Soundz like U n Defective iz full of it ;D ;D ;D

LOL

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #157543 by Mrsmackpaul

Cln
M80

Soundz like U n Defective iz full of it ;D ;D ;D

LOL

cya

Well Swishy they must be glass half full type of fellas ;)

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by Mrsmackpaul.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #157544 by Bobsboy
Hi,

Crikey.

See?

You push someone into a corner and bag him one on one and get personal in his (online) face -
what kind of reaction do you think your gonna get?

I don't know Detective from a bar of soap, I've never met the man.
And while some of his past posts have been - ah, how you say, a bit blunt, he is for the most part, a pretty good fella to have around.
(bidstbc)

He wants a certain tone of Forum, I want another and you want something else and of the almost 4,000 Forum Members there is probably another 3,997 variations of this thought.

It's the HCVC Forum and ultimately,
it's the paid up Members of HCVC and their elected board that decide what the "tone" of this Forum will be.

If any one of us wants a real say on how this Forum goes, pay up and become a member.
Go about it that way or sit back quietly, watch patiently and then decide if you want to be part of it.

Yes it has been PC of late for previously stated reasons, maybe I am wrong (I pride myself on being wrong from time to time),
but the Forum will change again, GIVEN TIME.

Back off guys, take a deep breath, slow down and let it play out naturally at it's own pace.

Lighten up.
We don't need another stupid shite fight now.

:-[
-b

Mucking about on the edge
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by Bobsboy.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #157545 by jimbo51
To use a term "Bert" would be familiar with from facebook..... the lever has been pulled on the poll.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #157546 by Tatra
Health and work issues (well, life generally) meant I have been away from the forum for a while so I have no clue what the storm was all about, but the way I see it is like this: the forum being an Aussie forum and me not being a paying member of the club and a foreigner to boot, it's a question of whether I can live with Aussie humor (including the non-PC parts) or not. I can (spent a year downunder in the 80s before it became PC) so I wouldn't have any problem with people taking the piss from time to time and certainly have no issue with minority/foreigner jokes, heaven knows some of thems peoples deserve those and more, lol.

That's my opinion, to be taken into account by the moderators (or not!). Like I've said, I missed all the "fun" when I was away but my own personal experience was that this forum is not infested with REAL c&%(s :)

Cheers

T

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #157547 by Mrsmackpaul

Hi,

Crikey.

See?

You push someone into a corner and bag him one on one and get personal in his (online) face -
what kind of reaction do you think your gonna get?

I don't know Detective from a bar of soap, I've never met the man.
And while some of his past posts have been - ah, how you say, a bit blunt, he is for the most part, a pretty good fella to have around.
(bidstbc)

He wants a certain tone of Forum, I want another and you want something else and of the almost 4,000 Forum Members there is probably another 3,997 variations of this thought.

It's the HCVC Forum and ultimately, it's the paid up Members of HCVC and their elected board that decide what the "tone" of this Forum will be.

If any one of us wants any real say on how this Forum goes, pay up and become a member.
Go about it that way or sit back quietly, watch patiently and then decide if you want to be part of it.

Yes it has been PC of late for previously stated reasons, maybe I am wrong (I pride myself on being wrong from time to time),
but the Forum will change again, GIVEN TIME.

Back off guys, take a deep breath, slow down and let it play out naturally at it's own pace.

Lighten up.
We don't need another stupid shite fight now.

:-[
-b

You right again bobsboy I keep on telling you "you should be writing greeting cards"
opinions are like belly buttons we all have one the problem is out of the 4000 members there's a few who dont respect the rest and have to argue the point
So in the end the rule book had to be bought out and read and we were all given heaps of chances to get our acts together but NOOOOOOOOOO there was still a few that wanna be right
So in the end the rule book was enforced and people have the jimmy brits cause they cant say things that they wanna
Well we made our bed so we gunna have to lie in it till the storm blows over and the longer people keep on thinking what they have to say is more important than everybody else the longer the storms gunna last !!!!!

just some thoughts not looking for a bun fight trying to do exact opposite everyone take a chill pill the forum will return to normal the longer we head down the wrong road the further we have gotta back track till were heading the right way

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

• Swishy
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #157548 by Swishy
New poll started

Goto top of page to vote

(Previous Poll yanked cos asked about detective is he right/wrong in post n ( Re: our beloved forum is too sanitised )

Guests can also vote

pls vote
;D
cya

More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #157549 by Bobsboy
Off Topic
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdgEPfO4dgDYVBJ2RpR9R6Izxt1uQdbOKZmyjKZyviySPlisLI9g

Mucking about on the edge
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by Bobsboy.

• Swishy
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #157550 by Swishy
LOL

;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;)

cya

Time to create page: 0.537 seconds