Skip to main content

our beloved forum is too sanitised

• Topic Author
9 years 2 weeks ago #157551 by
Ok I've been watchin this thread develop and heres my pint of spew..
I agree with Detectives point of view and,as Bobsboy mentioned, I have never met the bloke BUT at least his point of view is out there for better or worse.
Other points of view tend towards " being a paid up member"..
I'd love to be,however this idea of sending a cheque etc is in the dark ages..
As another thread mentions,or words to the effect,cash money from the missus/er indoors/the ball and strife etc is non existent.
I'm in the same boat viz I haven't seen any actual bank notes for donkeys years.
Not even sure cash still exists... :(
I'm thinking a MasterCard/Visa payment option(like everything else I do) would be helpful.
As a NOT HCVC member I would not like to make waves but my idea is this:
1: Only paid up members should be able to comment and...
B: If someone sooks up about what is said then perhaps join a knitting forum or something less volatile.
This forum is basically about the Australian transport industry and the bullshit is pretty much sorted out of the chaff in exactly the same way.
Family friendly is fine to a point but let's not forget we are mainly men talking to other men..
Men in general don't bitch like women.
I like our forum and miss the input from blokes like Chocs,Grenfell34/Binder even Onetrack who always had something interesting to say regardless of who it upset.. :P
As I said,my point of view and only mine.. 8-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #157552 by hayseed

Off Topic

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdgEPfO4dgDYVBJ2RpR9R6Izxt1uQdbOKZmyjKZyviySPlisLI9g

Great idea BB...

This thread is Done.........

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds