Re: Echuca 7th & 8th September 2013

More
10 years 10 months ago #110762 by Slasha
71 SLEEPS to go

1974 White Road Boss

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago #110763 by
Hey Slasha for us blokes who have never been to the Echuca show before can you make sure you got bigger signs than what you had for Lancefield us old blokes need em these days.

Trevor

More
10 years 10 months ago #110764 by steveb
Jeeez Trev the towns not that big..If you got lost in Lancefield we will put up extra signage just for you.Even I can find Rotary Park...Just follow the diesel smoke from the Crummins and snail trails from Saloon Cars screeeemer

• Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago #110765 by
Steveb

Thanks will make it a bit easier when your going as quick as I do.

Also big signs good idea to catch the passing traffic also.

Trevor

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #110766 by Buc

Buc

Now the big ? do ya think u gota hope or u jist playin with us.

Trevor

Trev Speed,

The ol Buc he be aim'in ta be there. :P

But as yaz all be know'in, sumtimes it all dun't go ta plan so fingas crossed. ;)

Giv'in Echuca would be me mayden run, moight jist need ta hook up with sum of ya fellas cum'in in from the east and head'in north. ;)

Me knows wheres Echuca is, jist need sumone ta hold me hand. :D :D :D

BUC Better talk to your neighbour soon

SteveB,

Nutha month and we see where we be at fer the neybore. :P :P

Regards, Buc. :)
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Buc.

More
10 years 10 months ago #110767 by bparo
Slospeed, coming into Echuca from the on the Northern highwa y from the South there is a service lane on the Northern Highway on the right for the factories on the southbound side. Where it starts (or the Northern end) there is a large tree. The entry to the grounds is to the right of that tree before the service lane starts.

If you miss that turn right at the first service station on the right. You will turn into Rose St. When the houses on the right end that is the site. If you go around a left hand bend you have just missed it for the second time!

If it all gets too hard ask for directions to Rotary Park as that's the venue. Some of the locals have not heard of the Steam Rally and that has only been going 50 years with weeks of advertising in the Riverine Herald and local radio or the farmers market so even fewer know of the truck show unfortunately

I hope that helps

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

• Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago #110768 by
Bruce

Now let me get my head around this

coming into Echuca
Northern highwa y from the South , service lane Northern Highway , right for the factories southbound side. Where it starts a large tree. entry to grounds right of that tree before the service lane starts.

miss that turn right first service station on the right turn into Rose St , houses on the right end that is the site , left hand bend missed it for the second time!

Greenie HELP I need one of your mud maps.

Sorry Bruce ;) ;) ;)

Trevor

More
10 years 10 months ago #110769 by steveb
V8 Inter Nut....Andy good chance to come down south ,then have a run up to the Clarendon Classic.The big green machine needs a good run to settle it in..Would chase you back to Sydney in the Cline as plan B says this would make a good week :D :D ;D 8-) ::)

• Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago #110770 by
Geez you retired blokes have got it easy ;D ;D ;D

More
10 years 10 months ago #110771 by bparo
I was going to say if you wanted a route away from the Northern Highway for most of the way, once you get through Huntley follow the signs to Lockington. Once there go through Lockington until the road ends then turn right onto the Echuca-Mitiamo rd and follow it to the end and turn left and you are back on the Northern highway. The Echuca-Mitamobrd is just over a km north of my place. I believe a mini convey (3 vehicles? ) will be leaving my place Saturday morning. Mind you I need am on a dirt road so that puts some people off (even though b-doubles and the school bus use it)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds