Skip to main content

early english vans

More
10 years 3 months ago #129060 by Bugly
Replied by Bugly on topic Re: early english vans

....a couple more Ford 10/10 vans for the thread

'49_pickup ... would the owner of this one (the red one) be willing to part out the steering box and steering column? :-?

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #129061 by 1949_pickup
Replied by 1949_pickup on topic Re: early english vans
Hi Bugly ,I sold both those vans to a young guy in Geelong who seemed to be a bit of an obsessive small Ford collector ,I don't know how to contact him as he is no longer on the forum where I advertised them ( as far as I know)....I could try sending him a PM ,but I noticed in his profile that he was on the Small Ford forum. When I had a look on there for him , there you were as well ......so maybe you might know of him from there. He has a yellow Anglia tourer with a modern engine in it ,if that helps....if not,let me know and I'll ask another bloke I know from Geelong who might know him and be able to contact him , cheers, Colin.

More
10 years 3 months ago #129062 by Bugly

Hi Bugly ,I sold both those vans to a young guy in Geelong who seemed to be a bit of an obsessive small Ford collector ,I don't know how to contact him as he is no longer on the forum where I advertised them ( as far as I know)....I could try sending him a PM ,but I noticed in his profile that he was on the Small Ford forum. When I had a look on there for him , there you were as well ......so maybe you might know of him from there. He has a yellow Anglia tourer with a modern engine in it ,if that helps....if not,let me know and I'll ask another bloke I know from Geelong who might know him and be able to contact him , cheers, Colin.

Thanks Colin, I can get in touch with him from the other forum. I think he has spent some time gathering bits, but doesn't appear to want to let any go. :(

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #129063 by 1949_pickup
Replied by 1949_pickup on topic Re: early english vans
Hi Bugly,yes,that would be my best guess. It disappointing that there's so many blokes who hoard more stuff than they'll ever use in 2 or 3 lifetimes , but won't help another person out with parts to restore another vehicle.....if I see any Fordson stuff around in my travels I'll let you know ,cheers.....

PS,I posted a want ad on the hotrod forum for you , might be a chance that someone has one they're not using.....
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by 1949_pickup.

More
10 years 3 months ago #129064 by Bugly
Thanks Colin, much appreciated!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds