Skip to main content

Overlander's old Photos

More
2 years 1 month ago #232953 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, overlander, Tacho, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #233044 by PaulFH
Replied by PaulFH on topic Overlander's old Photos
The following user(s) said Thank You: overlander, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #233045 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, overlander, wee-allis, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #233190 by overlander
Replied by overlander on topic Overlander's old Photos
Greetings. It just so happens that Stories From The Road Museum put up a post about the yellow F model so I was able to refresh my memory as to the trucks' owner- Len Pascoe and then there is the Riverland Trucking R model- I've only B & W photos of their trucks so gaining a color one from Nev is a bonus. The rest are pretty much self explanatory with names on doors. I've been going through his Instamatics in alphabetical order so next lot will be Volvo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, xspanrman

More
2 years 1 month ago #233194 by overlander
Greetings. Isee I've already posted a photo of the red MAN- on page 47 and I took that photo in February 1974- 48 years ago and now that I'm not working I've been upgrading my photo albums in view of re scanning every photo in posting order. Haven't finished scanning brochures yet to start a new project. Big road trip tomorrow- up to Port Pirie to look at the museum. No doubt there will be another member of the Forum there to take photos and post. Pete
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, PaulFH

More
2 years 1 month ago #233265 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #233266 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, Tacho, wee-allis, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #233381 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, overlander, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #233382 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, asw120, Tacho, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #233427 by overlander
Greetings. All these Instmatics were taken in 1974. The yellow & green Commander I'm pretty sure was a McGlashan from Mildura but I stopped up dating my log of transport companies when I started at Detco so I may be wrong. The yellow & blue 7464 was either Sturt Freight Lines or Robinvale - Sydney Trans. Someone may recognize the truck to confirm owner. That K & J Higgs fella upgraded to a K series with an 8v71 and he also had a White 4000 with an 8v71T- there are posted photos of those trucks way back- dark green paint jobs. The blue Volvo was a Williams who also upgraded to American trucks in time. Got a couple of box brownies for the start next week- photos that Nev was given. Next time.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by overlander.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, Tacho, xspanrman

Time to create page: 0.571 seconds