Skip to main content

Restoration of a Mack R-600 Flintstone Tow Truck

More
15 years 7 months ago #3119 by Andy Wright
Gotta love the English language. No wonder it's the hardest language to learn.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #3120 by
I have just a head ache from that Teddy. Dave ;D ;D :D

More
15 years 7 months ago #3121 by huppypuppy

Joe, dont copy Swishy in his way of talking it can be a little grinding (me old mans shop) it's "my"old mans shop.

Why fly to Dubbo where are we going???????.Dave

Dave,
It's easier for me to catch up with you first if you fly to Dubbo - we're going to a little place between Gympie and Maryborough in Queensland called Cloyna - it's a half hour drive from Murgon! While we're there, we'll replenish Barry's Bundy collection as Bundaberg is a hour away!

Joe

More
15 years 7 months ago #3122 by huppypuppy

Joe

Dont go taken any notice of Dedlee

Him Jist stirn coz he thinks he nose the Quins Englesh

But i do hav a U bute Spellin checkr Jist 4 U n me

Eye have aspelling chequer
It came with my pee see.
It plainly marques for my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
and weight four it too say
weather eye am wrong oar write:
it shows me straight a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
it nose before two long
and eye can put an error rite
it's rarely ever wrong

Eye have run this poem threw it,
Iam shore your pleased two no.
It's letter perfect in every weigh:
my chequer tolled me sew.

cya

Swishman,

I always make sure my spelling is correct by either the eye or the pre-installed spell check in my word processing software!

Joe

15 years 7 months ago #3123 by
"Cloyna" is this a town of a wheat silo and hopfully a pub ;D.

I think would be better to fly to "Kingaroy" then go to Murgon it's only 14 miles from there.

How do you know it's still there and waiting for you to come and veiw it. Dave

More
15 years 7 months ago #3124 by HeyCharger

Joe, dont copy Swishy in his way of talking it can be a little grinding (me old mans shop) it's "my"old mans shop.

Hi Swishy.
After following you through a few forums, please allow me to make a comment. I think you are very knowledgeable and helpful to all concerned and I thank you for that.
Like Dave, I find it very hard to understand the messages you post. In fact so much so, that mostly I breeze past them, because they are HARD to decipher. Please do not take offence. Just a suggestion for the greater community. Then again, I may be the odd one out.

Here on the other hand is something I find easy to read;

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno

Proud owner of;
1948 Massey Harris 44K.
1946 Ford Semi-Trailer Bus.

More
15 years 7 months ago #3125 by Bono
Hi Charger and all,

I think you hit the nail on the head, the knowledge and hints passed on the Swish man and others for that matter, you simply could not find anywhere else.

If it then takes an extra few seconds to decypher then so be it, for me anyway.

Cheers Bono.

15 years 7 months ago #3126 by
At long last i have found another human sole who finds it BLOODY hard to read your post. Dave

More
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #3127 by huppypuppy
Dave,

Sorry I didn't reply earlier but I had to think of what I wanted to say!

Cloyna is a little bush town with a pub - but we're goin' one better! Bundaberg isn't very far away either - just wait till we hit the Rum factory! Barry, aka GM Diesel, won't get his B-Double of rum and coke for Chrissy when we're finished with the place!

Hell we might even drink the bloody place dry! No, make that, WE WILL DRINK THE ENTIRE FACTORY DRY :P! Best better bring a few people with ya, mate!

Bruce & Helen Paroissien, Andy & Jodi Wright, you and me - I reckon the five of us could drink all the supply of Baz's rum and coke! Smuggle some onto the plane too!

Joe
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by huppypuppy.

More
15 years 7 months ago #3128 by huppypuppy

Hi Swishy.
After following you through a few forums, please allow me to make a comment. I think you are very knowledgeable and helpful to all concerned and I thank you for that.
Like Dave, I find it very hard to understand the messages you post. In fact so much so, that mostly I breeze past them, because they are HARD to decipher. Please do not take offence. Just a suggestion for the greater community. Then again, I may be the odd one out.

Here on the other hand is something I find easy to read;

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno

Time to create page: 0.641 seconds