Skip to main content

Re: Cannington -- PCT -- CCT -- PCT Road Lines P/L.

11 years 8 months ago #75182 by
I wonder how many of the Peterbuilt guru,s spotted that.That made my day. ;D ;D ;D ;) 8-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #75183 by hayseed
I never saw it, either.

But, I was Talking to Doug Clark at the Dinner on Saturday Night.He's seen it,& Told me about It.

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
11 years 8 months ago #75184 by Scummy
There was a meeting amongst us modellers and we were going to clean it up a bit and replace the missing parts as it's starting to fall apart because of it's age . When the guy got it at the end of the day and they moved it it started to fall apart big time and he wasnt happy . But it's gone back to where it came from .

More
11 years 8 months ago #75185 by newto

how good is that ? 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

WOW!!!....doesn't that bring back some great memories.......I can picture the real article in my mind just like it was yesterday........I hope 'ole mate that owns that model appreciates how much history surrounds it!!

newto

11 years 8 months ago #75186 by
...had a look at frank burke's old 351 today and the ancient steel bullbar and twin headlights are back where they belong...

...a coat of paint...good or bad...will have her looking the part again 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

11 years 8 months ago #75187 by
I hope you guys are leaning toward the PCT paint scheme,would definately make someones day. . :) :) ;)

More
10 years 5 months ago #75188 by angle-iron
I see a familiar face has came up for sale again on gumtree .http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n597/angle-iron1/T2eC16ZzoFJKrFddyZBSY8nF4w4g48_20_zpse5ba570a.jpg?t=1383678965. :D :) 8-)

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
10 years 5 months ago #75189 by Swishy
Angel
Gudday M8

Haz U got room for nuther toy

Keep n in mind a Nu KW in 1972 twaz about $30k

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #75190 by WoodDuck
Have just received from the Late VFA's wife, the pictures that he had gotten scanned that he was going to upload to this thread. I would like to add them in his name and in memory of a great gentleman and a wonderful comedian. He brought laughter to the workplace in a manner that befit his personality.The "I didn't do that face" , "What's in the Fridge today?" and the stories that will never be forgotten by those who heard them. The world is much sadder for his loss. Wishing VFA all the best in the afters and that the "Poppy Juice" never runs out.

I can tell you nothing of these Pictures as they were well before my time of meeting and working with VFA. There may be others around who can enlighten us and if so I will gladly edit and mark up what can be inserted into this historical recording.
(now all I have to do is remember how to upload.......)

Thank you for this opportunity to share the history (RIP VFA)

First 1's free
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by WoodDuck.

More
10 years 3 months ago #75191 by prodrive
Woody,
Just had to log on and say thanks for putting those pics up.
They are brilliant...keep em coming if you can!
Cheers
Richard

Time to create page: 0.543 seconds