Skip to main content

Re: Cannington -- PCT -- CCT -- PCT Road Lines P/L.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
10 years 2 months ago #75202 by Swishy
Here U go

Smore Please

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #75203 by jimbo51
Posted on behalf of ROB_DODGE

[IMG

More
10 years 2 months ago #75204 by ROB_DODGE
Thanks for the help fellers,,I posted one more, this time mr Bob Wrights of Yass back in th late seventies, wasnt that one of mainlines to start with?I really should get a photobucket account ay,,

10 years 2 months ago #75205 by
g'day ROB_DODGE .. forget all that facebook crap and stick all your pictures up here on the HCVC forum....

... there'll be plenty of informative feedback from a lot of GOOD blokes (all respect to Eric) ready and willing to provide all the info you need 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)....cheers mate

More
10 years 2 months ago #75206 by ROB_DODGE
Thanks again,,There

10 years 2 months ago #75207 by
...Eric and i are great mates Rob,and we both go back a long way with the Aussie Peterbilts....i wish him all the best with his facebook group...

...i guess it's about facebook in general, whereby there can be quite a lot of nastiness and savaging of individuals going on...this forum and good ones like it have an excellent check and balance system, and nothing gets too far out of line ....or out of hand....cheers mate

More
10 years 2 months ago #75208 by ROB_DODGE
OK,,Now (sorry for the side tracking),,Ive actually got a relevant question for this particular thread,,this picture from a book I have by Jim Johnson, the picture shows what clearly looks like that yellow with black stripe STL pete carting for copper city #19893,, well in the book it seems to have either a twin steer as a ridgid or a single pusher in front of tandem drive!? I know it was wrecked later on but what is the story? does any one have more footage?,,Rob.(wish me luck with the image)

More
10 years 2 months ago #75209 by ROB_DODGE

OK,,Now (sorry for the side tracking),,Ive actually got a relevant question for this particular thread,,this picture from a book I have by Jim Johnson, the picture shows what clearly looks like that yellow with black stripe STL pete carting for copper city #19893,, well in the book it seems to have either a twin steer as a ridgid or a single pusher in front of tandem drive!? I know it was wrecked later on but what is the story? does any one have more footage?,,Rob.(wish me luck with the image)

More
9 years 5 days ago #75210 by ianoz
Saw this thread mentioned in the what needs saving thread ,so searched it out .Last post was a guy asking a question , that no one answered .So thought i would refresh the thread and see if any one now maybe had an answer .

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
9 years 5 days ago #75211 by Swishy
Probly not got answered
as hiz request twaz not in the picture
RobDodge aint bin on in ovr 12 months
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH